Tuesday 10 June 2014

More Battle pics from the norty marshall :)



It was such hard work, wearing a high visibility jacket on such a warm day, and trying to stop the many people who felt they had 'the right' to cross the barriers! Especially tourists. I am not very confident, so It was a trial.

I was often vaguely asked to help with floats, especially St. peters and St. Saviours. My bosses worked on the St. Peters float. So of course it was good.


I liked the little individual floats.

This was a good one. I think it won something?



Such incredible work goes into these.








As I said, I rarely have any interest in men, but Iain LeGallais looked like Michael Stipe, so I had a crush on him :)

The battle's done and we kind of won
so we raise our victory cheer
where do we go from here?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.