Welcome to the Anything and Everything Jersey and Winchester abuse case blog.
Please scroll past these initial links to get to the main blog or the post you have come to read.
This is a statement from last summer:
Here is a link to the four great letters:
Here is a collection of Open Letters:
Here is my psychological report from last year:
This is my Daily Blog running from October 2011 until now:
These are other people's blogs on my case:
The blog itself is quite broken up, not written in an ordered fashion, a bit mixed up, like I am, talking about Jersey, the Diocese and my life.
Thank you for reading my blog, please persevere if it is at a bitty phase, go back and find what you are looking for in older posts, use the search button, or look at the favourite posts and links in the side bars.
The blog is heavy, I know, but the case is complex and the reality is that it has always been beyond me to get past the trauma and tell my story, so I am doing my best, in bits, to do so, as well as sharing related articles and links.
- I was abused in the Church of England as a vulnerable adult aged 19.
- I was abused by the husband of a vicar who was also my counsellor, this vicar took me home as a replacement for her stepdaughter who her husband, the girl's father, had abused and abandoned.
- I was further abused by another church officer.
- The church tried to close my complaints down, refused to deal with them and left both abusers and those who stood up for them in church positions.
- The church got me a criminal record for speaking up, they claimed I was harassing them.
- I had never been in police trouble before, but as a result, I lost my home and job, and was left on the streets, injured by the police and severely traumatized.
- Last year, years too late and the other side of me being destroyed, and while I was still homeless and destitute, the church launched on me in the National press, claiming to apologize.
- They also launched in the press, a 'report' into what had happened. This report was hideously inaccurate although it did show how members of church had abused process in not dealing with my complaint.
- The report, although not naming me, made it quite easy for me to be identified, I was one of very few autistic 33 year old women in the UK on the streets, and enough people who I met and was looked after by, knew who the report was about, and I lost friends and was shunned as a result.
- I also had strangers condemning and maligning me, it was heartbreaking.
- Then a church officer associated with my abuser, also in government, released my name and breached the data protection act.
- As a result of the Press reports and the report released, an all-out war broke out between the Diocese and Deanery involved, with me caught in the middle, I was slandered, I was smeared, I was condemned.
- The Church offered no help and I became ill as each new inaccurate report and cover up came out, each new damnation of me.
- New investigations were comissioned, and one was blatantly conflicted, to be carried out by a member of the group who supported the wrongdoers.
- I have been excluded from all reports, which, to save the church, are whitewashes which cover up the original admissions of wrongdoing.
- The church have treated me coldly, threatened me, despite them having me illegally traced by police, and have not helped me, instead they made illegal referrals of me to what they called help, without my consent and without checking it would help or what I wanted.
- I have pleaded with them to stop the harm to me, but to no avail, and I am living in fear, severely traumatized and knowing I cannot withstand the damning press reports and whitewashes forever.
Monday, 12 September 2016
Regards his recent move. What? Nothing to say except that, lawyer or not, if he returns to the UK, he will face action, along with some of his associates if they ever dare to return to the UK.
And finally, if you really want to know about Ashenden. His change of profile picture kind of tells you in itself that he is off his fucking tree as well as being a raving narcissist and nothing to do with Jesus.
Sunday, 4 September 2016
It is horrifying, just as it was with my case, that the press and media uphold this without question, but less surprising that the Church of England turn their embarrassed backs and do nothing, because they have no power to discipline clergy in Jersey or France.
God didn't condemn gay people, he did condemn divorce, and for so long the Church have twisted the Bible and Christianity to suit themselves, and it has got to blatant.
Is there ever going to be an overhaul of the archaic Church, and a system of accountability and discipline put in place?
Saturday, 27 August 2016
Friday, 26 August 2016
Monday, 22 August 2016
I have been working this morning but I am exhausted and I am sitting here trying to edit several other books, and I am actually wearing a jumper! The third book has had some blips with publishing but I hope that it will be available without too much delay. There are a few errors here and there, but I want to be heard before the CofE kill me. Sorry I can't lower the prices more, the royalties are quite low and any money made will make my life a bit less harsh.
Coming Home was the first to publish. This was written freehand in a month, and it describes the rebuild of my life from when I left the streets, against the backdrop of the petty and vicious Church of England un/civil war and their launches in the press:
The Silent World is my second book. This describes my childhood:
Sunday, 21 August 2016
Two safeguarders suddenly vanished.
One from Jersey's unsafeguarding partnership and the other from the Church of England.
Very worrying. No one has resolved my case yet, I still live in fear.
But the casualties on the Black Hats Side is far steeper than on the White Hats side.
On the whitehats there is only Bob Hill wounded and out of action and HG walking wounded and still playing with grenades.
The mysterious loss of CofE blackhats is a puzzle. Elizabeth Hall, Jill Sandham, Jane Fisher, nearly Butler but he has come back for a second round of grenades, why can't they keep anyone? Presumably because anyone with a conscience can't work in safeguarding when they are not allowed to safeguard.
So is Graham Tilby going to leave as well, or is he to swap his hat from white to black?
Tuesday, 16 August 2016
Sunday, 7 August 2016
This is a load of uninformed lies and the blogger in question has been asked repeatedly to stop re-abusing me and take it down.
The Bishop of Winchester did none of this suppression of the Steel report of his own free will, he was told to do it, and because he was told to do it, he discredited me by implying again that I was asking for the report to be stopped because it hurt me, rather than the reality of him not only being under a court agreement for allowing the conflicted Steel whitewash to continue, but also being told that he was not to publish it.
The Bishop had no compassion or care for my welfare throughout the three years and more that he has had me publicly destroyed, and the blogger in question continues his ill informed re-abuse of me because of his grudge against the States of Jersey. He is the last blogger to continue to use me as ammunition in this grudge that this group of bloggers have against the States of Jersey, as the other bloggers have kindly desisted, except one who is too seriously damaged by a brain haemmorage to continue. The bloggers have never been interested in my side of things but have selselessly used me for ammunition with no regard for my wellbeing, and they have seriously harmed me.
The blogger's name is 'Polo' or Pól Ó Duibhir, and he's from Dublin.
Unfortunately 'Polo' hasn't been able to answer my complaint of his furthering the shaming and discrediting of me by the Bishop of Winchester, so he isn't really credible. He has also refused to remove the rubbish that he has written, and as it is about my case, is misleading and is harming me, his motive is nothing to do with my welfare or clarity about my case, it is just a meaningless and aimless grudge attack on Jersey, which he is famous for, to the point of being complained about in the Jersey Evening Post.
He is a bit of a nut by reputation anyway, especially with his persistent low level harassment of the Pope on twitter, which is no doubt a source of great amusement to many. I have no doubt that the Pope never notices the annoying little Polo-fly buzzing around.
But this illustrates a point regarding safeguarding in the church of england. The CofE attacked me publicly and allowed many cranks and grudge-bearers to further the harm to me with their own opinions.
The church have failed at any point to stem this secondary harassment of me, which is mentioned early on in my newly published book, their failure again re-enforcing the pretences of care for my welfare as lies.
Let me finish with a short statement.
- The Bishop did not withold the Steel report. He would have published it if he had not been stopped.
- The Bishop did not want to withold the Steel report, he had no interest in my welfare and even threatened me for complaining about his actions that harmed me. There is proof of this.
- I took the Bishop to court in 2014 because the Bishop, without any warning to me or thought for my welfare, intended to release the Steel report to members of the conflicted Church-States-Judiciary circle who had written the report to damn me and cover up. Why would he suddenly change from such psychopathic disregard for my welfare to 'caring' and 'apologizing' and 'Witholding' this same report?
- There was an agreement in place from the court case that I had to agree to what was in the Steel report. Which of course the Bishop knew would never happen.
- The Bishop allowed the Steel report to go ahead at my expense despite knowing it was conflicted, thus any pretence of care for my welfare by the Bishop has been a lie.
- The Bishop's statement last month about the Steel report and pretence of care for me was a lie, as he was continuing the severe harm to me of press and media lies and discrediting of me.
- The Bishop has failed at any point to make sure that I have been adequately interviewed and included in reports and has allowed an outright whitewash at my expense after making it abundantly clear in his threats early on that the whole process was a PR procedure that went wrong and there had never been any intention of redeeming or helping me.
- The Church have no excuse whatsoever to go on allowing bloggers and other cranks and rogue safeguarding boards to continue to terrorize me nor can they excuse leaving me living in fear of the next attack while my health suffers. Any blog upholding the terrible abuse of me by the Bishop of Winchester and others, and trying to change the Bishop's psychopathic public harm to me into anything that puts him in a good life is an abuse of me.
- The Bishop had no right to state that he was feeding the Steel Whitewash into the Gladwin Whitewash because he didn't have my agreement that the Steel report was valid and he didn't have my permission to feed one whitewash into another, and to feed a known whitewash into another report is to invalidate the other report. And the National Safeguarding Team know this was said and have not responded. The Bishop isn't allowed to go on acting as if he can validly use the Steel report, because what he has done is publicly discredit me and he doesn't have my agreement to what is in the Steel report, so if he is allowed to continue, he is committing a crime.
- Apparently the ill-informed Polo, who believes everything he reads in biased press and media, thinks that the Bishop has shown care and compassion for me over this, but he hasn't contacted me to get my views. So who has a better view of things, this crank or the victim who knows why the Bishop had to make such an empty and desparate show? Why are cranks still allowed to go on furthering the discrediting of me for the Church after three years of complaints that this harm is the Church's responsibility as they provoked it? Haven't the Church of England heard of safeguarding yet?!
- The Church of England do not and will not safeguard until such deceit and discrediting of the vulnerable stops, and until such people as Dakin are removed as unfit to officiate as soon as they behave like this, three years of attacking a vulnerable adult publicly and with no justification would lead to sacking before three years in any other orgnaization.
- . And especially Paul Butler still needs to be removed so that every time church abuse is uncovered, we don't have to endure someone pressing the button on his back so that he trots out sickening empty apologies and lies about safeguarding. That is another re-abuse of victims.
- What Polo has written about my case is a pointed example of how I am still being re-abused by strangers as a result of the church of England's prolonged and henious public punishment of me for reporting abuse within the Church, abuse by two serial offenders who have remained protected while I have been destroyed.
- I see Polo and his little circle of ill-informed grudge-bloggers as being on the same level as my abusers and the Bishop of Winchester. That is my last word on the matter for now, but the theme of this post will be re-produced in one of the books that I will publish.
Thursday, 28 July 2016
Wednesday, 27 July 2016
Sunday, 24 July 2016
Sunday, 10 July 2016
At the moment I have had Jersey and Winchester premonitions. Unusual.
But also we have a situation where the conflicted Peter Wanless who has allowed John Cameron's continued harmful involvement, sitting on his serious case review panel at the same time as the Church of England are having their corrupt abusers and fat old men't meeting, otherwise known as the general synod.
Usually the synod cooks up harm to me, but both these abuser-protector meetings at once?
I have made a complaint to the serious case review panel despite Wanless and Cameron's actions, but presumably they are going to support the now desparate Glenys Johnstone in her bid to release her share of the horrific whitewash.
They will if Cameron has a say, while I have no idea what the church intend to attack me with next.
It's hard to live with having been destroyed utterly and publicly and still not being safe.
Saturday, 9 July 2016
Monday, 4 July 2016
'Dear Reverend Nortyperson, When Jesus was tempted by the devil after His Baptism, did He live on Locums and wild honey like John the Baptist?'
According to legend, the Bishop of Winchester abides by, and advocates 3 P's.
One before he puts his dress on for the service, and one after the service. And one in the middle if they run short of communion wine.
She's not the Messiah, she's a very Nortyperson!