Tuesday 19 November 2013

wrecking ball

Hello,
I am sorry I haven't written much, I am still trying to get over the shocks of the past days.
I am pleased to see the statistics of the blog are shooting high, especially stats on the South Coast, Winchester, Chichester, Fareham, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, all the people who need to know that Diocesan Bishops are the not-so-right Reverends sometimes, your Dakin-shaped Bishop is wrecking-ball man today :) I hope you like the sweet cartoon of him.
I will start writing again soon.

link just in http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-11-19/child-abuse-victim-manipulated-by-anglican-church/5102050

This morning the Daily Mail states that the Church of England is in danger of dying out.

Which is no bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.