Sunday 17 November 2013

Harassment from the the Diocese of Winchester

During this year and in 2011 as the Diocese of Winchester have harrassed and provoked me, I have made a number of complaints to Hampshire Constabulary about the Diocese, but not one has been taken seriously and the harassment has continued unchecked and destroyed me further and further.

The Diocese repeatedly had me beaten and locked up for bringing my complaint of abuse and cover up to them and for responding to their violation of my life and interference in my personal business and defamation of me in order to cover their own backs.

But the police have repeatedly refused a complaint against them.

So the police are only there to silence the vulnerable for the powerful? Brutally and unfairly without being prepared to protect the vulnerable from the interventions of the powerful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.