Sunday 18 May 2014

Bringing posts from last year to the top of the blog non-essential but helpful reading 1.

http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/bobs-blogs-re-traumatise-me-even-though.html#.U3kUFNJdXJk

http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/ready-to-continue.html#.U3kODNJdXJk

http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/good-morning-well-yesterday-evening-i.html#.U3kQf9JdXJk

http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/church-real-church-not-church-of-england.html#.U3kRk9JdXJk

http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/lets-talk-about-flu.html#.U3kVL9JdXJk


05/10/2013
Well, angry rumblings are certainly coming from the church and the police.
Since I am not reading the angry rumblings, but am surprisingly getting emails from all quarters, I will take a guess.
Dame Steel, colleague and friend of Bailhache, Falle and others in Jersey's magic circle/political clique, is about to launch her attack on me and clear the wrongdoers.
Why bother, Steel, what is the point of this to me? It is in the past for me.


Saturday, 5 October 2013

yesses and no's


  • no, the police, the church of england and anyone connected with them are not to contact me.
  • yes I will go mad every time they do.
  • no, there is no genuine inquiry into my complaints
  • yes the diocese and their 'enquiries' are a lie.
In the end of my days in Winchester before I was driven out by Jane Fisher, I phoned the diocese many times and asked for Jane Fisher to be withdrawn from my life.
This was used against me by Jane Fisher and claimed to be harrassment.
How ridiculous is it that she was able to go on and on harming me behind my back and without my permission and yet she got me done for protesting.
And yet, the police treated me as mad and refused my complaint against her!

This is how this whole thing has been. One-sided, I have been treated as mad and bad and branded, while Fisher remains free to destroy vulnerable people.

06/10/2013

As long as the Diocese of Winchester and the Church of England keep jane Fisher working with vulnerable adults after the way she has destroyed me and exonorated herself, they are making it clear, stating it, that they do not care about safeguarding.
I don't need to add to that. that is a statement.

Monday, 7 October 2013

The stats on the blog are rocketing skywards this morning, but please remember this is only the beginning of a blog that covers 13+ years of hell at the hands of the Diocese of Winchester, culiminating in their fireworks display of an attack on my life and character this year. Stay tuned.

here's one way of looking at it, the Diocese of Winchester launched on me aggressively, violated my life and humiliated me, they obviously want a fight, and until they are forcibly withdrawn, I will oblige.

10/10/2013
Day four of the flu with a very full weekend coming up, lets hope that Steel and the Diocese do not callously launch their 'report' now.

Thursday, 10 October 2013

'You do not matter' is the message loud and clear, from the Church of England, 'You are not relevant, neither are your experiences or feelings or rights, because you are poor, disabled, from a disadvantaged background, you do not matter to us and we not will not protect you from abuse, but we will protect abusers and put their welfare first, as long as they are rich, from a 'good background' and 'fit in', which you do not'.

Thus speaks the Great Grim Church

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.