Wednesday 12 March 2014

A Question for the Diocese

How many other abuse survivors will you or have you launched on and left maligned and smeared and having to use media such as this to defend themselves and tell their true story after defamatory reports and smear campaigns leave them ruined and misrepresented?

What you did was not safeguarding or anything to do with it, it was a very badly failed PR stunt.
You have inflicted terrible damage on me for no reason, I may have a temper, but I also have conditions, and have been in circumstances that influence/ed that.

I think what you have done is terrible, it has injured me terribly and was the most foolhardy and aimless and dangerous action that could possibly have been taken, and I remain suffering the consequences every day, and if you further the damage with more reports that omit me, you will either increase my suffering or kill me.

4 comments:

  1. Diocese, are you listening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we better shout a bit louder? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://anninos47.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-commemoration-of-heretics.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ευχαριστούμε Anninos.
    Anninos blog, link above posted above. Thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.