Friday 6 December 2013

Bishops

Hello.
Yesterday I was on the move all day, despite the weather, and the Commodor Clipper was also running despite the weather, the sea was rough and the weather was wild, but much was achieved.

This morning I was horrified to get a message about my blog being hacked, but relieved to find that appeared to be an error.

I have had a lot of feedback about the blog recently, most of it very positive, and that has caused me to think.
Which is a rare event in itself.

People have told me about things in the blog that stand out, and parts of the blog that they like and that amuse them.
And I have been told that the blog says a lot about me, and apparently that is helpful.
Good.

It would also probably be helpful if I can start to describe more of my experience, and I will.
One thing I am trying to avoid, is writing my experiences when they come back to me in flashbacks and strong emotional upsets, and when I am not having flashbacks, I tend to bury the past and live day to day.
Hence not speaking about it much.
Also having been so badly invalidated by the Church of England, I still feel invalidated, and thus it is hard to write.

Excuse my French recently, I was so stressed that I needed to let off steam.

Bob and Ian have apparently produced new blogs on the Jersey matter today.

What seems very unusual is that the Bishops are staying at Government House in Jersey, staying with Senator Bailhache's second-in-command, rather than at a top hotel, how unusual, I guess it doesn't make any difference where they stay, they haven't taken my side of the story any more than anyone else did and are not going to bring justice, nor will they change anything in Jersey.
Bishop Trevor Willmot actually joined in with the cult-like church games at St. Matthews, Jersey when I was there, repeating what prophecy he was told to give, something about fear, and he is Peter Ould's Bishop and doesn't control his bullying of a vulnerable person, and he was Juliet Montague's friend and did nothing about what was going on in her benefice. She always said he fancied her, and they were close.
So, how is Bishop Trevor the right person to send to Jersey?

Bishop Trevor at St. Matthews, Jersey, said 'I sense that there are people here suffering fear, would they please come up to have hands laid on them'. Heather Warren used to go round telling selected people what prophecy they were to have.
Very dangerous to manipulate people that way, because, in reality, why would a God who allows abuse victims, vulnerable people, and disabled to suffer and be marginalized, come to one of the churches responsible and give out visions publicly so people could be manipulated and have hands laid on them? Is it really likely that the real God is only interested in public showing off and not the welfare of the vulnerable?

Basically, no matter who the Bishop sends to Jersey anyway, they will either do as they are told by the Jersey Deanery or be sent away with a flea in their ear.
I do not like the idea of fleas in ears, but people do it when they are angry.
I think the whole statement by the Bishop of Winchester was a face-saving exercise, and now apparently this Bishop visit which the Bishop of Winchester said was about safeguarding, it about repairing the rift between Jersey and Winchester?
How nice that an effort is made to soothe their hurt feelings while I am left condemned, voiceless, destitute and ruined and without my complaint dealt with!

Ian's blog:

http://therightofreply.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/the-church-chump-still-in-power-struggle.html


3 comments:

  1. Your first paragraph introduces your blog post so vividly and poetically. I can so easily picture the wild and the rough, and think of how you are left in the cold. You bring the loveliest voice to this dark injustice.

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elle.
    Living with shame and self-doubt as I am, and still battling my problems, it is always comforting to have a friendly opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.