Sunday 15 December 2013

nightmares

Good morning.
I was woken at 2.30am, I was having violent nightmares about Jersey police.

I wonder what would have happened if someone hadn't woken me? would I have remembered the dream at all?
I wonder if nightmares and flashbacks are making the depression worse or if it is the run up to Christmas that is making it worse?
I am glad that I woke up, and the nightmare was only a nightmare and I am not being brutalized and jeered at in one of their cells, although in reality, the nightmare of what they did will haunt me forever.
It is Sunday, Church day, which is less of an ordeal than it used to be, but still has the potential to trigger.
But I like church.
I will be back this afternoon or evening, and I want to play with my alpine advent calender, because I have missed most of it this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.