Tuesday 17 December 2013

today's post

Good afternoon.
Well it's Tuesday so I have been to see me pals. Tuesday morning is all about seeing me pals, it is to socialize me, I go up there, sit in my corner, read the paper and listen to everyone talk. That is a great way of socializing. :)
They stop me drinking coffee after about 7 cups, for the safety and welfare of the town :):):)

I was given a shoe box today, no shoes in it, just lots of nice girly things like toiletries and makeup, I am allergic to make up but I can use it to draw pictures :)
It is nice to have a Christmas present, I was also given a Christmas goodies parcel :)

I now have to go into town to do my paperwork and letters. I will continue to transfer information from the homeless blog to this one, so watch out those of you who want to know the truth, written in 2011 and 2012 as I hid from the Diocese :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.