Saturday 14 December 2013

anything and nothing

Hello.
I have been shopping today. Town was surprisingly not too crowded.
I ran out of energy and got home exhausted, I was only doing groceries an essentials.

I am very happy to have been sent this year's alpine advent calender. Now it's really Christmas.
And also to see the blog stats, the blog is still being viewed a lot despite me not writing much.
I am so tired though, and in pain.
I don't think I will do tonight's carol singing session with church, sure they wont mind.
So tired.
I want to start doing some story writing really rather than blogging, but as I said, from middle next week, I will start doing one or two longer and more serious posts a day on here. And maybe I will do a separate day to day blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.