Monday 9 December 2013

Bishop

If the Dean is 'in the clear' as stated by the media, surely the Bishop should apologize to him, and also there should be an investigation into why the Bishop of Winchester launched the suspension of the Dean so publicly and in the way that he did?
And why the Bishop spent half a million on a conflicted investigation which excluded my version of things?
I know how badly the Dean dealt with things, but with the hijack of the investigation by Dame Steel, and no interest from John Gladwin and Christine Daley, my side got excluded, and that remains a fact.
As does the way the Bishop invaded my life and severely damaged me and threatened me for my reaction of  begging to be left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.