Saturday 11 January 2014

comments on the desparate defence of the diocese of winchester on the needle blog. Accidentally duplicated the legal letter instead of linking to the BBC statement and then linked to the BBC statement

Unless the person attempting to defend the diocese has actually been on the receiving end of their so-called safeguarding procedures as I have, then I think my statements, backed up by evidence, are more valid than theirs.
Even referring me to the NSPCC without my consent constitutes a breach of safeguarding and a breach of the Church of England’s own policies about safeguarding, as the Church of ENgland did not at any point have my consent to refer me to anyone, and there are no grounds at all for them to refer me to any organization without my consent, please see this link to my legal letter and statement in reply to the Bishop’s statement
Forcing help on me without my consent and without taking into consideration the help I am already recieving in not only a breach of safeguarding but also a breach of my human rights. This is the letter that the Bishop received in reply
http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/formal-letter-of-warning-to-bishop-tim.html
And this was my statement to BBC Jersey in reply to the Bishop’s repeat breach o f safeguarding in which he labels me and again, despite having been asked to leave me alone, claims that the Diocese have arranged help for me. After what I have been through at the hands of the diocese, help from them is not just innapropriate but ludicrous, and forcing on someone is not only against safeguarding but is not ‘help’http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/formal-letter-of-warning-to-bishop-tim.html
It remains the case that the Diocese have no power over safeguarding in Jersey, and I am not the only one there who has suffered as a result, and the Diocese have not dealt with either of my abusers, who remain in church positions, nor dealt with anyone who has supported them and harmed me, nor dealt with Jane Fisher, who’s behaviour has been totally unacceptable and who has destroyed me.
I think the person who hotly defended the diocese needs to experience maltreatment at their hands before they can deride me and my experiences and claim that the diocese’s safeguarding is adequate.
Of course members of the church who are comfortable are going to claim everything is alright, at the expense of victims, that is how things are and have been for a long time.
Unless the person attempting to defend thew diocese has actually been on the receiving end of their so-called safeguarding procedures as I have, then I think my statements, backed up by evidence, are more valid than theirs.

Even referring me to the NSPCC without my consent constitutes a breach of safeguarding and a breach of the Church of England's own policies about safeguarding, as the Church of ENgland did not at any point have my consent to refer me to anyone, and there are no grounds at all for them to refer me to any organization without my consent, please see this link to my legal letter and statement in reply to the Bishop's statement 

Forcing help on me without my consent and without taking into consideration the help I am already recieving in not only a breach of safeguarding but also a breach of my human rights. This is the letter that the Bishop received in reply 
http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/formal-letter-of-warning-to-bishop-tim.html

And this was my statement to BBC Jersey in reply to the Bishop's repeat breach o safeguarding in which he labels me and again, despite having been asked to leave me alone, claims that the Diocese have arranged help for me. After what I have been through at the hands of the diocese, help from them is not just innapropriate but ludicrous, and forcing on someone is not only against safeguarding but is not 'help' http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/formal-letter-of-warning-to-bishop-tim.html
It remains the case that the Diocese have no power over safeguarding in Jersey, and I am not the only one there who has suffered as a result, and the Diocese have not dealt with either of my abusers, who remain in church positions, nor dealt with anyone who has supported them and harmed me, nor dealt with Jane Fisher, who's behaviour has been totally unacceptable and who has destroyed me.
I think the person who hotly defended the diocese needs to experience maltreatment at their hands before they can deride me and my experiences and claim that the diocese's safeguarding is adequate.
Of course members of the church who are comfortable are going to claim everything is alright, at the expense of victims, that is how things are and have been for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.