Saturday 31 May 2014

macsas unhelpful intervention after worse than letting me down

I gather that this bunch of directionless idiots played a part in the illegal tracing, they certainly acted illegally in trying to have me captured and illegally sharing confidential information when I was homeless, adding to the distress and damage already done, and here they are brown-nosing me and the diocese, we should just give them toilets to clean.
what a bullshit of an apology, who the hell asked them! do they make an atom of sense about walking beside me? Not to me, no.

Just to assure you that since they sent me the email below, Macsas have gone out of their way to not help me, including blocking me, but they still send their newleter to me, oh how nice of them.
Fellow survivors share their dissatisfaction in that macsas does not actually help survivors, but spend their money and energy lobbying the government, and are as useful as a chocolate fireguard in respect of helping victims.
Macsas have not helped me, but have broken the law in their nasty and subversive actions in trying to get me captured in London, for no good reason and to no avail, what they achieved was alerting the diocese to where I was, involving my unstable family and also breaching my human rights, so, not much difference between them and the church of england!
presumably the vague reference to 'walking beside me' is to do with their illegal actions that have injured me badly on top of the church's injuries to me.

It stands out that macsas blatantly harmed me and let me down until the church launched their press attack in March last year, then as if in conjunction with the  Diocese, Macsas launched on me as well. I would always see macsas as an extension of the Diocese of Winchester and their harm, and have met other survivors who have been let down by them too.

ANOTHER POINT TO NOTE IS THAT MACSAS DID EXACTLY AS THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND DID, NOT ASKING OR CARING ABOUT MY CIRCUMSTANCES OR WHAT SUPPORT I WAS ALREADY RECEIVING, BUT GOING ON ABOUT HOW 'PEOPLE' WANTED TO SUPPORT ME IF I WOULD LET THEM!
HOW CAN MACSAS BE ANY MORE HELPFUL THAN, OR ANY LESS PATRONIZING AND USELESS THAN, THE CHURCH, WHEN THEY HAVE BEHAVED EXACTLY THE SAME AS, THE CHURCH?!




From: MACSAS 1 (macsas1@hotmail.com) You moved this message to its current location.
Sent:10 March 2013 09:11:23
To:**********************************************

Dear ******

you may not read this but if you do there is news about Winchester Diocese and Jersey and the Dean and the Church warden. They have been suspended and there is a big investigation about how badly you were treated. Everyone agrees now that you have been hurt by them. The diocese and the new Bishop are sorry, the Archbishop is sorry, and they are investigaing the the Dean for not helping you when you went to him.

****** I am sorry MACSAS could not find a way to walk beside you when you came to us. We wanted to help but we should have walked with you as you are, not as we wanted you to be. I am sorry.

If you get this you don't have to answer. People want to know you are ok. People want to offer you support if you want it.

Anne Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.