Monday 13 January 2014

Today

There are days when I believe the Church of England, when I believe their condemnation of me and that I am all bad, days when I know that no matter what I do or what I say or how I live, I will be condemned and never be allowed to be a good person.
Today is one of those days, as they continue to harm me without remorse or responsibility for their own wrongs, that I cannot believe in myself.
If there was any good in me, why will someone in authority not stop the church of england from continuing to destroy me?
I am damaged beyond repair and hanging on by a thread, any good in me and in my life is wiped out while my faults and supposed faults are wiped over my face and I am not allowed to be myself but only the church of england's version.

Psalm 69 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%2069&version=NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.