It is exceptionally hard to write anything in this blog or do anything about this blog.
I thought I would do what my friend did on facebook and do some confessions in order to start 'talking again'.
1. I hate noise first thing in the morning, any noise, especially crashes, bangs, barks, people talking, I also don't like to talk in the early morning, I like silence or quiet music. Until at least 9am.
2. I like bad weather.
3. I suffer from such severe social phobia/fear of people that if I was anyone else I would never leave the house, I cannot bear people near me.
4. I have forgotten the order of service in church, which I used to know by heart, I seem to have forgotten it rapidly due to trauma.
5. I whimper when I am distressed or have flashbacks, even in public.
6. I suck my thumb to help me fall asleep and when I feel tired or distressed, though not usually in public.
7. I need music to help me get through each day.
8. I don't remember any hugs or kindness in the first 17 years of my life. Apart from my brother and sister being kind sometimes, when their own problems were overwhelming them.
9. I like banana milkshake, but no one in the world knows it because I never drink it.
10. I like Irish music.
11. I like boring you by writing this.