Monday 11 November 2013

Good evening,
Sorry I am still not posting much. Bob Hill has a new blog today, if you want to catch up on his view on things, of course I tend not to read his blogs in full as they re-traumatize me, but I do join in the discussion on the comments board. Not reading the blog but commenting on the comments means I am sharing my own perspective with everyone, no matter what the blog says.
Bob's view of what happened is sometimes different from mine, but it is nice to get an outside perspective isn't it? I have no influence over Bob, oh no, he is as stubborn as a mule, won't be deterred from speaking out. Bob tends to focus on the Jersey side of things and does not include before or since. But that is because he is one of Jersey's independent media.

I am, as you can see, adding links at the side of my blog, mainly for other survivors. as I said in my original homeless blog, where I shared many links, if I can help one other survivor to survive, then my life has been worth living.

What's it like here? rain clearing to cold, and low mood.

Bob's latest, blog, and those who don't know, he has been blogging merrily on the subject since March.

http://bobhilljersey.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/jeseys-dean-deputy-mike-higgins-oral.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.