Sunday 22 June 2014

Police Misconduct blog up and running!

Well, this is out of the blue, I know. But from somewhere, probably the relentless tide of stories of police misconduct and brutality and the way the police mistreat and hurt abuse survivors and cover up their misconduct. I have decided to launch a blog about police misconduct, this will include my own experiences as and when I am strong enough, and will include misconducts by UK and Jersey police, as well as any stories from other countries that people will send in.
I researched on twitter, to see if this blog would be worth doing, and so far I am getting a favourable answer, so, I will link the new blog to this post  http://policemisconductpublic.blogspot.co.uk/

Anyone wishing to send me their experiences can do so by emailing me on iamtherealhg@gmail.com

Trolls will be reported to the police, who will praise them and stringently avoid action against them.

Posts can be published in your name or anonymous but I may have to omit police officer's names and numbers from posts.

This is a dangerous new venture for me. Being in a police state means you can end up being beaten and locked up for such a blog, but seeing as you can be beaten and locked up for reporting abuse and trying to defend yourself against a powerful organization like the church of England, I will take that risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.