Thursday 30 January 2014

extracts from 'homeless' -tributes

I was always very grateful, and still am, to those who have helped and supported me on the streets, and this was written on 07/01/2012 on the 'homeless' blog.

There are many wonderful people who have made my life easier to bear as I have struggled along, I feel like doing a tribute to them but it feels silly as I have to change most of their names in order to do it, here are some of them:


  • The Samaritans
  • The daycentre staff at the numerous daycentres that I have been to
  • outreach workers
  • Facebook friends
  • prayer partners on my regular prayer forum
  • Thomas and Kathryn
  • Phil and Marcus
  • P&M
  • Caroline
  • Natalie and Jon
  • Keith and Helena
  • Debbie
  • the Salvation Army
  • people who's names I don't know
  • Rupert
  • B&M
  • Saskia
  • Janice
  • Good doctors and medical staff
  • Ann, Linda and Lynn and the others
  • Bob, Jimmie, Barbara and the others
  • Sue, Ahn and the others
  • The market people
  • A, J and the others
  • the mission
  • London City Mission
  • the charity
  • Lesley
  • The helpful bed and breakfast managers at various locations
  • everyone who has reached out to me and been kind and helped me, known and unknown
  • Mark, Peter and the others
  • Anyone I have missed out
There are many more names to add since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.