Monday 15 September 2014

One of Jane Fisher's greatest triumphs making sure I lost Tracy and St. Clements, again, why was the Dean told?

And don't forget, Fisher was already in contact with Tracy, and why, if there was a complaint against the Dean and he had driven me from other churches as he supported my abuser, was he told where I was?

From: Jane Fisher (Jane.Fisher@winchester.anglican.org)
You moved this message to its current location.
Sent:12 March 2010 18:48:04
To: *****************
Cc:Tracy Le C Bromley (tracylecouteur@hotmail.com)
Dear *********

I have had a phone conversation Tracy -  to say she is helping you.

I have assured her and am assuring you that both I and the Dean are very happy that you have found someone you can talk to and that she is able to be there for you.

Jane

Jane Fisher

Safeguarding Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.