Monday 15 September 2014

From:**************************************
Sent:20 March 2010 21:52:04
To:tracylecouteur@hotmail.com
I do not know what to do,
 
I feel very sick and wound up,
 
I have gone a bit over the top in telling Key and Fisher to back off,
 
I expect them to retaliate through St Clements,
 
or something,
 
I have simply been waiting for the end for a long time,
 
the happy friendly Key and Fisher are something unnatural and wrong,
nothing will heal what they have done.
 the only way forward from what they did was ever going to be prison or death for me.
I wish I hadn't let you phone fisher but  already knew that you knew things so I guessed it was either her or Key getting involved,
 
please pray for me, physically and emotionally I am really sick now.
I wish for your sake you had not been involved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.