Sunday 1 June 2014

Shafting Macsas -they contradict themselves so many times, and they help no-one


Let me tell you what annoys me about all this. Macsas acted illegally and damaged me and enabled
me to be further damaged, here they come storming into my life, frothing merrily, talking nonsense, they claim I know and have read the Korris rubbish, which I hadn't at the time, they want to support me to Winchester when a) Winchester don't give a damn, and b) macsas treated me no better than Winchester did. Macsas presumed a lot, and do you know what? they suddenly went away again, maybe their collaberation with winchester was not as succesful as both parties hoped, I do not distinguish macsas from the diocese of winchester, they are one in their incompete nce, irresponsibility, harm and cruelty. Macsas treated me exactly as the diocese did, including the same implications of insanity. Macsas acted illegally in 2011 and caused me massive damage in illegal breaches of confidence that caused me to be traced and maligned again by the Diocese, and led to me being viciously and nastily rejected for help in London, as well as macsas trying to have me 'captured' like an animal, and illegal violations of my family relationships that led to the end of any contact with my family. This same woman who inflicted these things is this Anne Lawrence who emailed me below, she has massively injured me, and here she is adding insult to injury by claming that the Korris rubbish, which has injured me eternally 'says it all', since when did macsas have the right to butt in and claim the Korris rubbish to be gospel? Since when did a report that omitted and injured me and was not changed or redacted, and which covers up for Jane Fisher at my expense, become gospel endorsed by macsas? Did they suddenly have authority to judge and find in favourt of my destroyers? And guess what, shortly after writing their rubbish, macsas was gone again. No word. Obviously the illegal collaberation between Anne Lawrence and my destroyer, Jane Fisher, didn't work very well after the initial attempts by the diocese to validate themselves through macsas.

The other very noticable thing is that both macsas and the Diocese started only using one of my two email addresses, the same one, at the same time, previously both using either.
Macsas have never supported me, they have used me to further their egos and aims and have supported and excused the Diocese of Winchester.


***********************
05/04/2013

to MACSAS



Thanks Anne,


I am relieved to see that you are not aware of my new identity, I hope that the Diocese of winchester aren't either, because I do not wish to be traced.



On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM, MACSAS 1 <macsas1@hotmail.com> wrote:


Ok ******* a short reply


(i) I never thought you were mentally ill. If anyone at MACSAS implied or said otherwise including me I am sorry.


(ii) Really good that you got a diagnosis from a senior clinical psychologist. PTSD is something we know about atMACSAS, many of us have it.

(iii) I will keep talking to you and I will try not to piss you off - please tell me if and when I do piss you off.

I will be in touch.

Anne


Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:47:24 +0100

Subject: Re: Hello ******, it is good to hear from you. I am sorry you are angry with us.

From: *************************

To: macsas1@hotmail.com

you talk a lot. I wish it could make any sense to me but it does not.


What you say about not being able to help me the way I wanted is bollocks. You could have helped me a lot more and you could have prevented some of the continuing damage.


Go and shoot your mouths off to the media if you want to get publicity for yourselves but do not make me out to be mentally ill. Give Jersey a kick for it's corrupt church system, don't let it be forgotten, because I am only one of the voiceless victims of an untouchable church system there.


Recent assessment and report by a senior clinical psychologist who specializes in asperger syndrome and PTSD has stated that I am severely traumatised, not seriously mentally ill.

Some of what you said and implied and did was inappropriate and wrong and no amount of


long emails will change that.

keep talking to me but don't piss me off.

J


On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 11:40 AM, MACSAS 1 <macsas1@hotmail.com> wrote:


Dear ******

it is good to hear from you. I am sorry you are angry with MACSAS.

MACSAS works with many who have been abused by people in their Churches and have not been listened to when they reported what happened. Those who work in MACSAS are all people this has happened to, including me. We do know the terrible hurt caused when abuse of power and exploitation of our vulnerabilities happens and when the church does not respond when we tell them what has happened. People have fought for many many years to be heard and for their cases to be taken seriously ****** and for some within MCASAS this still goes on. It is a terrible burden not to be heard and to feel rejected ****** and I know how you feel because I have felt the same way myself.


People in MACSAS do their best but we are not perfect and we are not always able to help all the people who contact us. People need different things but we try our best because we care and because we know what it feels like when the church rejects us and when we are hurt and don't want to carry on any more.

****** we did not reject you, but we were not able to help you as you wanted and that must feel the same. So that's why I am sorry, I am sorry that's how we made you feel.

You have read the Winchester Diocese report and saw what was said. The new Bishop of Winchester and the new Archbishop of Canterbury have said they are sorry. I think the Bishop of Winchester wants to say sorry to you if would let him do that.

The Archbishop is now investigating the Dean and the Church in Jersey to find out what went wrong becaaue the Dean refused to cooperate with the Diocese investigations. As I said to you before in 2011 what happened to you should never have happened and when you reported it the church should have dealt with it properly. The new investigation is now about things that are much bigger than your case, it's about all kinds of issues to do with power and authority and ensuring the most vulnerable are heard. What happened to you and how the church failed raises profound questions for the church about power dynamics, who has overall authority and what it is to be church.

You ask what the point of all this is now ******. Well the point is that no matter how long it has taken, the truth must be made known and the church must acknowledge what went wrong, try to put right the harm caused and must change its ways if it is to ever be a real church.

That takes time, too much time often, and should be quicker, but its not, because the church is a broken church and people within it are broken people. MACSAS tries to get the churches to do the right thing and sometimes we are listened to and sometimes we are not. But just because we are not listened to does not mean we are wrong. It just means it takes more time and more effort.

****** we do talk to the media when its important to do so, in order to support the people hurt in different parts of England, Wales and Scotland. We have not spoken about the Winchester case because the report said it all and because you did not ask us to.

I wonder if you want anything from the Church in Winchester now and if you want anyone in MACSAS to help or support you in any way. It is a question ****** because I think you should ask the Church in Winchester to provide you with compensation and support to put things right that they made wrong.

Thank you for contacting MACSAS and letting us know you are ok. We were all concerned.

With best wishes

Anne


Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:50:31 +0100

Subject:

From:***********

To: macsas1@hotmail.com
Hey,

Are you lot hoping to shoot your mouths off in the paper like you usually do about these things? I am surprised that you haven't already done so, but I suppose you can't tell the world that you supported me when you actually treated me shockingly.



***********************************

05/04/2013

to MACSAS
Surely they are going to be forced to re-instate the Dean of Jersey? The Bishop of Winchester has no power over there.

Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:50:31 +0100

Subject:

From: *******************

To: macsas1@hotmail.com
Hey,

Are you lot hoping to shoot your mouths off in the paper like you usually do about these things? I am surprised that you haven't already done so, but I suppose you can't tell the world that you supported me when you actually treated me shockingly




************************
05/04/2013
to MACSAS
The new Bishop is not responsible for what happened to me and so I am not sure he should have to say sorry.



MACSAS 1 <macsas1@hotmail.com>

05/04/2013
to me

Well there is a really big issue with whether the Bishop had the power to suspend the Dean. You are right to think they will have to reinstate him. Its a bit of a constitutional crisis.
BUT the Dean did behave very badly in not co-operating with the review and in not dealing with your complaint properly or fairly in the first place.

Anne

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device


MACSAS 1 <macsas1@hotmail.com>
05/04/2013
to me
I suppose as the new Bishop he may feel he should say sorry as leader of the church in Winchester now.

What about Bishop Michael? Do you think he should say sorry? I think that would be right too.





**********************


05/04/2013

to MACSAS

the less you say about that man the better, no apology will heal the wounds. Be careful because I will get angry if you mention him.


MACSAS 1 <macsas1@hotmail.com>

05/04/2013



to me

Ok


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.