Monday 2 June 2014

safeguarding

Here's a question, how could Christine Daly and John Gladwin investigate any safeguarding failure involving Jane Fisher, when, last October, they did exactly the same as her, in going behind my back and without my consent withJulie Wallman, to try and trick me into housing, when the Church of England, with their defamation of me, are the last people who can safely house me, why exactly would I agree to be hosued where I could be defamed and hounded?
And why would anyone go behind my back when they knew the situation would be against my wishes?
Christine Daly, who is reading this, should be up on the same charges as Jane Fisher.
It was remarkable how quickly Julie Wallman left the scene when she realised that she and the Church were not going to trick me into housing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.