Saturday 22 March 2014

Christians

If the people in the Diocese and Deanery war are Christias then why can't they settle this civilly?

I am caught in the middle and it is making me ill, especially the wait to  be damaged by unbalanced and inaccurate reports that condemn me instead of investigating my complaint. Reports that cover for wrongdoers.
Why am I being crucified for my sins when I do not work for the church and other wrongdoers do, hence their wrongs, which they will not take responsibility for, are worse, while I am on my knees pleading for forgiveness and absolution!

ps, the dioce appear to have made that NSPCC bid only to be able to put something in their press statement to cover for themselves.
'working hard accross the diocese to provide me with help'? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.