Monday 13 June 2016

Reaction to Jersey's Safeguarding Partnership

Bishops Dakin and Gladwin, safeguarding board, Church of England,

You will be held responsible in court if Johnstone and the Bishop's 'appointed' police officer Gull do not leave me alone and stop threatening me with their whitewash.

This message is also for the IPCC and HMIC and Police Complaints who have failed to deal with this matter for years and have not dealt with either the police's harm of me or the refusal by the police to protect me from harm by the Church. I re-iterate that I want protection from the Church and the associated people named in the forwarded email and I want my complaints against Jersey, Hampshire and Sussex Police forces dealt with, belatedly is better than never. The way I have been brutalised and mistreated by the police and their continued act of treating me as mad and failing to protect me after acting as thugs for the Church is not acceptable and it is still harming me. 

The press  article where the Bishop abused his title in the house of Lords is still available waiting for the day when we discuss in court how the Bishop used a police officer to illegally access my records and 'by co-incidence' it was the same officer who worked with Glenys Johnstone to whitewash the 'safeguarding report'.

'The Lord Bishop of Winchester has 'appointed Stewart Gull of Jersey Police..' 

Do you think a Bishop who is part of an organisation who has used the police to destroy an abuse victim should be allowed to 'appoint' a police officer to illegally access that abuse victim's police records on behalf of the conflicted person whitewashing the case for police and church? And despite my very loud disagreement to this? What do you think of the co-incidence that the same officer was on the safeguarding board who whitewashed the case and are now harassing me as part of the unbearable onslaught of the last few months? Stewart Gull, Jersey Police's Head of Coverup and corruption.

Despite my use of bad language, the email below has to be sent to the same courts and services who I am begging to protect me from the Bishop of Winchester and Archbishop of Canterbury, because I am losing my life at the hands of the church and their police, and the damage is too much. Wouldn't you swear if your life and welfare remained under persistent and constant threat? 

The email below contains a complaint that is interlinked with the serious formal complaints of the last few days, Johnstone and Gull are just belatedly kicking off as part of the recent onslaught against me by the church.

And to make things worse, having to give attention to this matter is affecting my ability to find myself a new home, as the recent onslaught left me homeless again and because of the abuse of me by the church and police and safeguarding board, I am too weak to sleep rough any more even though it is the only way I have of feeling safe from the church.

Presumably the step-up of attack on me by Gull and Johnstone is a response to my step-up of formal complaint against the Church of England. The whitewash reports and smears and discrediting of me in the press and media can no longer be referred to as misconduct and must now be referred to asabuse. Each and every person harming me is an abuser
These people have publicly destroyed a vulnerable abuse survivor for three years, not her abusers, who they protected.

In the meantime, While this complaint is under consideration, Gull and Johnstone cannot publish their attack on me, so they are better off shredding it and going to the Jobcentre to find work away from Children and the vulnerable.

HG


From:**************@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:34:11 +0100
Subject: SERIOUS FORMAL COMPLAINT OF ABUSE AGAINST JERSEY'S SAFEGUARDING BOARD, RISK TO A VULNERABLE LIFE AND WELLBEING

SERIOUS FORMAL COMPLAINT AGAINST JERSEY'S SAFEGUARDING BOARD, RISK TO A VULNERABLE ADULT'S LIFE AND WELLBEING
Autistic and traumatised vulnerable adult at ongoing risk from abusers, Glenys Johnstone and Stewart Gull from Jersey WHO WISH TO PUBLICLY DESTROY HER.

Dear Home office and other independent and neutral recipients, please excuse me swearing but I have been seriously damaged and harmed by this safeguarding sham board for over three years. I will also publish this on my blog. I guess I will have to also alert IPSO and Ofcom that Gull and Johnstone intend to continue the press and media abuse of me, in a small island where all the victims who they publish reports on are easily recognisable, me especially as I have been named, traced, threatened, hated, condemned and trolled as a result of Gull and Johnstone's colleagues in the police and church for some time now.
 Publication of the whitewash means another open attack on me by the press and media while the church and police pat themselves on the back and absolve themselves at my expense. The report, the same as the Steel report, is nothing to do with the reality of what happened, and Johnstone has made a statement to that effect to a member of the public, thus breaching the data protection act.

A note for social services in Jersey, you are allowing me to be abused by Gull and Johnstone again. You are liable. You have allowed too much abuse already, and if you claim I am not in Jersey and thus it is not your problem, that would explain years of UK paedophiles using Jersey as a child shop and is not an excuse anyway. The abusers, Gull and Johnstone, are using the safety of Jersey, or so they think, to abuse me. The complaints already made still stand, it is just that there is further misconduct as the IPCC and complaints authorities and safeguarding chairs have failed to act thus far and will be asked again to act.

The whitewash report was done in conjunction and in tandem with the Church of England's whitewashes and thus it is hardly surprising that they are trying to force publication of it now, it is, despite this being illegal, to be used by conflicted Bishop John Gladwin, along with the Steel whitewash, to defame, destroy and discredit me to cover up for wrongdoers in the Church. And my response to the Church's recent attack on my life in the press and media will have lead to the harassment against me by Johnstone, demanding a meeting today. I am sure the church don't like me speaking truth to power, but as the onslaught drives me slowly and horrifically to my death, I have no choice.

Several months ago I re-iterated a formal complaint against Jersey's failed and disgraced safeguarding board and their police officer Stewart Gull and their 'independent chair' (what a joke) Glenys Johnstone, who have harassed and intimidated me over their whitewash report for years, they work closely with the Church of England and police who destroyed me and presumably members of the Church such as IAN GORST who will be disappointed in the other whitewash, the conflicted Steel report not being released, will be pushing for this completely biased whitewash by the conflicted Stewart Gull and his 'safeguarding board' to be released. 

Any report overseen by an officer of the States of Jersey Police is not valid as the corrupt and brutal force who destroyed me in conjunction with the Church for reporting abuse, have a lot to hide. And according to Johnstone's open boast to a bystander, a member of the public, Bob Hill, 'The police have done no wrong'. How can the police investigate themselves? Especially a force that is so corrupt that the IPCC actually had to fly a team of investigators to Jersey to have the force investigated, and an investigating officer told me she was 'horrified' at what was going on in Jersey's police force and it was 'unreal'.


Here are the formal complaints that I also published as open letters. The letters were much more clear and coherent because they were before what seems to be the real final combined effort by the Church and 'safeguarding partnership; to force me to my death, the email I am writing now is from someone truly at the end of their tether.


and


and also:


Jersey 'safeguarding' what a joke board have just emailed me also trying to force me into a meeting with the disgraced 'independent chair' as if I was not suffering enough from the Church of England's recent onslaught against me and abuse of me in the press and media. Their report on my case is merely an exercise in cover-up. It is to be destroyed and never to be published, it is completely irrelevant and was a deceitful waste of time and money and there is to be an investigation into why I have been harassed and terrorised by Johnstone and Gull. And why public money was spent on their attack on me. The government don't seem able to acknowledge that the police can be corrupt and abusive and should not be able to influence safeguarding because of the risk to victims and witnesses, especially in a case like mine, when the conflicted police have been able to use the safeguarding whitewash to cover their backs and terrorize me. I want an independent investigation over the whole matter, from church to police to safeguarding, it is time for disciplinary actions and for me to be heard.

The Church of England have for over three years terrorized me with conflicted whitewash reports and defamatory and discrediting press releases, culminating in the recent all-out discrediting and smearing of me when the Archbishop, who has never met me or heard my story or ensured it is included in a report that isn't just a whitewash like the others, met with the Dean and his powerful and conflicted church-lawyer-states-judiciary clique repeatedly and 'apologized to the Dean' publicly and with only one side of the story and no thought for my welfare whatsoever.
Presumably the Johnstone attack on me today, the sham safeguarding board attack is as a result of the Jersey dignitaries not getting their Steel report, so they decided for second best, the Gull and Johnstone safeguarding whitewash that discredits me, and presumably Johnstone wants to publish this to avenge them, breaking the law as I am recognisable from it just as I have been recognizable from the press and media attacks and traced by name, and threatened.
Remember, Ian Gorst a church member who upheld the Dean and has publicly campaigned for the release of the Steel whitewash, actually instigated the Johnstone and Gull whitewash himself, so it can in no way be seen as neutral.

In 2013 the sham safeguarding board tried to force me into a meeting to tick boxes AFTER writing their whitewash and AFTER GULL HAD SMEARED AND DISCREDITED ME IN THE PRESS ON BEHALF OF THE JERSEY DEANERY AND DIOCESE OF WINCHESTER. I REFUSED. THEY HAD ALREADY BOASTED TO BOB HILL THAT THEY HAD CLEARED THE POLICE,AND GULL HAD DISCREDITED ME IN THE PRESS BY CLAIMING THAT THE CHURCH WARDEN HAD NO CASE TO ANSWER.
If you remember, this is what Gull based his lie on, not fact nor trial nor evidence:

The only reason for this repeat attack three years later  is because Johnstone and Gull want to publish her whitewash report done to cover up for the police, and done in conjunction with Stewart Gull of the conflicted police, Gull publicly smeared and attacked me in the press alongside the Jersey Deanery. Nothing has been done to discipline either Gull for his actions, or Johnstone for proceeding with a whitewash report, smearing and discrediting me to a member of the public, Bob Hill, and trying to contact me as an afterthought after claiming the police had done nothing wrong.

Jersey Safeguarding failure board, Fuck off, stop harassing me and I will be taking legal action if you do me any further harm. How many times do I need to re-iterate this? Why are Gull and Johnstone still not sacked after their illegal actions and not just failures to safeguard but harm to children and to me by their failures! 
I am sick to death of you and your pathetic threat to my life, welfare and wellbeing. You do not have my consent to break the law and harass me after what you have already done to me and know very well my feelings about this, you have just PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON ME, HAVEN'T YOU?!

I am copying Dodds and Tilby and others in on this because I consider this to be part of the recent attack on my life. The violations of me by Gull and Johnstone are never mutually exclusive, they always push for their whitewash or smear me during attacks on me by the press, media and Jersey Deanery.

and also, because the 'independent chair' whitewashed my case with the police, how can you investigate the police through one of their own?!
Make sure you whitewash report that you have been threatening me with is shredded as it is simply an attack on me and doesn't remotely relate to my case, it is just part of a prolonged and extremely nasty abuse of power smear campaign that Johnstone has been warned about for years.
Also, because I have made complaints about this for three years now, make sure the whole matter including the re-iterated forcing on me today is sent to an independent auditor, as I asked the woman at Jersey Safeguarding Board who just put the phone down on me. Make sure it is sent outside of Jersey and outside of Johnstone's juristiction in Leicestershire, where she won an OBE for protecting some of the most high profile abusers of all time. Hey, I was their victim, I know she didn't act.

I am going to file for an injunction as Johnstone has instigated the attack and she is resident in the UK, Stamford? I slept in her porch before she put the homeless spikes up.
Johnstone you will receive a last letter of warning, and unless you apologise and bring your harassment of me to an end, you will be taken to court. I am happy to file in Jersey with an English judge presiding as well. 

How dare the safeguarding failure board relaunch on me at a time of severe crisis! How dare they! They are nothing but a bunch of conflicted cowardly liars, led by one of Greville Janner's medal-winners and a corrupt police officer who has deliberately publicly smeared me. How FUCKING DARE THEY RELAUNCH THEIR ATTACK! 

You do not 'propose a meeting' to someone who you have injured publicly and harassed and made to live in fear. you just simply do not.
The only reason you have come up with this fake proposal is because instead of dismissing the disgraced corrupt officer and non-independent Johnstone, you are determined to force me into a box-ticking exercise and then release your whitewash attack on me. Tough shit, you are not meeting with me, why should I meet with repulsive corrupt liars as part of a whitewash? Fuck off. Three years of suffering your smears of me and the threat of your whitewash and now your corrupt church-judiciary-lawyer circle want a consolation prize for the Steel report? No, If you destroy me, I will make sure you go too, I am not having you left as a danger to the vulnerable when your failures in child care cases has led to children being abused beyond repair. The recent damning report into your failures means you have no credibility and no excuse whatsoever to go on harassing me. I have suffered beyond bearing, especially recently and this is the final straw.

You do not and never will have permission from meto release your whitewash and you do not and will not ever have the excuse that you 'tried to include me' because you did not, you wrote the whitewash before you even made a token effort to contact me as an afterthought in 2013/2014. No one who has harmed me has any right to request a meeting with me under any circumstances, I am not meeting with this cold psychopath Johnstone who claims to be in a safeguarding position while knowingly harming a vulnerable adult to protect wrongdoers. I am furious and sickened at this renewed onslaught.

JOHNSTONE AND GULL, 
YOU ARE ABUSERS WHO HAVE MADE MY LIFE HELL BY MAKING IT CLEAR TO ME THAT I AM UNDER THREAT FROM Y0UR WHITEWASH RELENTLESSLY FOR THREE YEARS WITH NO REGARD FOR MY DISTRESS WHATSOEVER.
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO PUT ME UNDER LIFE-THREATENING PRESSURE OR RISK OF HARM OR SUICIDE BY TRYING TO FORCE YOUR BOX-TICKING MEETING ON ME BEFORE YOU TRY TO RELEASE YOUR WHITEWASH REGARDLESS OF MY FEELINGS OR OBJECTIONS.
YOU FUCKING ANIMALS, FUCK OFF. You are a danger to children and the vulnerable, a whole report damned you recently, you have damaged children, you have acted corruptly in my case, you have intimidated and harmed me for years, and you make it quite clear that your positions are to abuse power and protect powerful wrongdoers. Is this attack on me because the child abuse review has gone whimpering off with it's tail between it's legs and paedophile protectors such as Philip Bailhache remain?! Yeah, you are great at safeguarding, you saw in the press that Philip Bailhache wasn't able to deny that his actions as a judge had protected abusers and allowed abuse to persist. Philip Bailhache, the lay chair of the church in Jersey, who has attacked me in the press and media and stirred up hatred against me while you stood by! Your report doesn't include that does it???


I understand that the home office and other recipients won't like me swearing, but I have for years made it very clear that to put a vulnerable adult in a situation of knowing very well she is powerless against people who have very deliberately smeared and discredited her to cover up, and knowing for years that these people intend to attack her publicly and drive her to suicide is not acceptable, and no-one has stepped in or acted to protect me from these abusers who are above the law because they hold positions in safeguarding and in the police.

The onslaught of the past three years has been too much for me and I am already finished by the recent press and media attack on me. In my death these pleas to be protected from this incredible open and blatant corruption will not go away. I want this email and the linked letters read out at my inquest, I want the inquest to be about the contructive murder of me by the Church of England and Police and Safeguarding Failure Boards, I want my death to be an end to the Church of England being above the law and the police being able to protect themselves by controlling safeguarding boards.

The police, church of england and other agencies including this disgraced safeguarding board, have been allowed to openly and unchallenged, destroy me. It is time that that stopped.

HG

This email is cc the Home Office, social services, the IPCC and HMIC, Jersey Police complaints authority (who are ineffectual), 10 Downing Street, all safeguarding chairs in the country, Jane Dodds and Graham Tilby who represent safeguarding in the Church of England and are thus also liable for this ongoing attack on my life by Gull and Johnstone. It will continue to be circulated until I am protected. I won't stop fighting this terrible miscarriage of justice until I die or I am protected, the first of which is increasingly likely if the combined onslaught is not stopped.

Johnstone is never to make contact with me again, she is to shred her report, and as well as taking her and her band of corrupt abusers to court, I will hold the Church of England liable for the harm, the 'offers' to carry out reports by the conflicted 'safeguarding' board and Gladwin and Steel, were well set up and co-ordinated to look genuine but they are three reports set up and implemented by conflicted people. Reports that only contain the defendants' views with no interest in including the plaintiff are of no worth at all, and afterthought meetings such as the one offered by Johnstone and Dodds this week as part of the 'to-the-death' closedown of a horrific three years onslaught, are a sick abusive joke.  Does Johnstone want to copy Dodds in a weedy little mutter about the 'Church not meaning me any harm'? What a co-incidence that all this happens at once if there is no connection and it is all independent?

HG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.