Tuesday 15 March 2016

Guernsey

Guernsey get off the blog. You no-lifers don't like what I write so don't read it.


I will not boast in anything
no, Yorkshire  , no Channel Islands , no Switzerland
I will not be so insecure
boast about my family

for Christ has given all of this
and didn't say abuse me


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9FG12eTSbI


Damn you Guernsey, you want to read the blog, that reflects badly on you but it gets the stats up.

Everyone, Guernsey who have behaved so appallingly to me, are racking up stats like total narcissists if they are looking for something to boast about. 
Why would I blog about Warrens and Honors and Lihous? Fat boastful, pride-filled damagiung people. Even my neighbour from Guernsey still laughs about the Lihous.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.