Thursday 6 August 2015

Formal and Public Letter to Mrs Glenys Johnstone, OBE, chair of Jersey's safeguarding report

Of course the obvious question is... Is Johnstone also a member of the Church of England as Korris and the others are?

06/08/2015

Formal Letter to Glenys Johnstone, Chair of Jersey’s ‘Independent’ Safeguarding Panel. This letter is distributed to the press, media, Jersey bloggers and also published online on blogs and websites, this letter is also distributed among twitter and other social media and survivors groups. Observers of this letter, there is a whole list of links at the end and throughout to illustrate the matter. This letter will not be redacted and will form part of an ongoing complaint.

Dear Mrs Johnstone,
Hello, I am HG, the abuse survivor who you have been helping to destroy.

You don’t know me, and you don’t want to, but I know my formal letter of warning reached you, I know you reacted, and I know you have been repeatedly reading the letters posted on my blog. Why don’t you hear about who I am instead of listening and documenting lies? I observe no response from you, a diocese of Winchester style contempt for my views.

Here is my daily diary that started online in 2011, when I was homeless and still being harmed by Jane Fisher’s illegal interventions, as I still am through you. Life After the Diocese was originally called ‘Homeless’ and then ‘The Wanderer’ and named ‘Life After the Diocese’ in honour of the prolonged attack on me by the Diocese in 2013: 


The story of a peaceful life daily harmed by the church and police and your panel and the trauma they have caused, I dare you to read it, the Church of England are terrified of it, they won’t read it because it invalidated their attack on me and it discredits them. This diary has had a good following from the start and helped to save my life and restore me.

It is difficult to find the right spelling for your name but I will get it right in time for court, it is made harder by Bob Hill spelling it several ways.

I don’t know a lot about you except that you are dishonest and that you have made me suffer prolonged stress and illness by whitewashing a report and saying that the police have committed no misconduct when they have, and leaving me waiting to be further damaged and defamed by your whitewash alongside waiting to be destroyed by the Steel whitewash, and the two reports are not mutually exclusive, they are linked by Jane Fisher and Stuart Gull, part of a relationship of mutual cover-up between the Diocese of Winchester and Jersey police that has now been running at my expense since 2008, and even the Korris rubbish shows glimpses of it although it has been well covered up.

Both your report and the Steel report are whitewashes to mutually scratch police and church backs, and it is astounding it is still happening considering how such whitewashes and cover ups are currently hitting the news with regular impact in other abuse cases. We will chat about LEICESTER in that context during this letter.

Can you imagine any situation, under any excuse, when members of the defendants team are allowed to write the report, to the exclusion of the victim, and that be considered balanced or fair? Because Stuart Gull represents the seriously compromised States of Jersey Police, who committed serious and sustained misconduct and Dame Heather Steel represents her friends and colleagues in the intermeshed Jersey Deanery and Judiciary, including Philip Bailhache, Michael Birt, Ian LeMarquand, Bridget Shaw, Gavin Ashenden, etc, all of whom have been involved in other misconducts, but none of whom have been subject to public crucifiction as I have.

Are they vulnerable? Are they abuse survivors? No. Have you acted on their harassment of me in the press and community? No. Have you been asked to? Yes. So why have you proceeded your conflicted whitewash without my consent and knowing it is conflicted, instead? Don’t you think you have got the concept of safeguarding inside out then? Please deal with the safeguarding issue of dignitaries in Jersey slurring and attacking abuse survivors.

Let me just clarify a few things about Police officer Stuart Gull, who you have liased with, he is part of your safeguarding panel, he is also the officer ‘appointed’ by the Bishop of Winchester in a grandiouse show in the press, to liase without my consent with the conflicted Dame Heather Steel, who is allied with members of the Jersey Deanery, to illegally access my inaccurate police records.

Let me ask you something, do wrongdoers usually put their hands up and admit to wrongdoing? Do they put their misconducts on record or cover up for themselves? Especially if they are in authority and at risk of dismissals or press and public negativity? If people who are essentially defendants are allowed to have control of or influence of reports, for example Steel and Gull and Fisher, are they going to do a fair and balanced report? Are they going to include my side of things? Or are they going to ensure that I am excluded, and the people they are protecting are cleared? I think you either know the answer to that or you are not fit to be in your job.

The Korris report was the first and only whitewash to be published, that was primarily Jane Fisher’s cover up for her misconduct, notably it excluded me, and the Bishop of Winchester ignored my views on it until I took him to court and he then hurriedly removed the report from the diocesan website while muttering lies about how he had ‘tried to include me’ which was indeed a blatant lie, which he has never tried to qualify by explaining why he didn’t amend the report with my views.
The Bishop further refuses to discipline the conflicted Jane Fisher or remove her from this matter, again showing that this is nothing to do with safeguarding at all. Jane Fisher’s colleagues, Paul Butler and Elizabeth Hall, famous for their desparate uncoverup to try and prevent the church from being investigated, are also protecting Fisher, even though she is responsible for serious and sustained harm to me.

In the same vein, you told Bob Hill the police had no case to answer when your whitewash was first announced, failed to interview me, and contacted me after you had apparently completed your report. Steel was much the same vein. And what excuse do you all have for these whitewashes that exclude the key witness? That I am mad? Bad? Have you heard my story? Heard how severe the trauma was that led to what happened? No, you haven’t even tried to hear me, so what use are your reports? What is their purpose apart from being a box ticking exercise and a cover-up for wrongdoers? Why then are you collectively claiming that these are safeguarding exercises?

I am not on trial any more, not voiceless,  we who survived, we have a voice and we can say ‘No more’. So this is the end of me being condemned by you and your associates. I say that in Jesus Name too.
I am just going to illustrate a few points, madness:


Previous letters to Glenys Johnstone:



Unfortunately you do have to be part of an investigation now, an investigation into how this massive whitewash was engineered at my expense and has left me ill and under massive pressure and stress for the past few years.

And you personally need to be involved in an investigation that explores your links between high profile abusers in Leicester and their cover up, and your timely ‘choice’ to head safeguarding in Jersey. I am sure that as you have been happy to play a part in publicly destroying me, you will not take offence at the connection I have made and already shared with you. Your actions led to me making that connection.

You were in Leicester social services during a time that high profile abusers were also operating to take advantage of vulnerable children, and unfortunately I was also around, as I am sure you have realised. Would you like to talk about Greville Janner and Frank Beck, and then your transfer to heading Jersey’s safeguarding at such a sensitive time – a time when other powerful people are being linked to abuse in the care homes in Jersey. 
Stuart Gull is a spin doctor and cover up doctor for the police, am I right in assuming, due to your whitewash in my case, that you, having not faced any investigation for the endemic abuse in Leicestershire, not just Beck and Janner, and why that abuse was going on under your nose, moved to Jersey to continue the good work?

I am sure you won’t like my ‘allegations’ but allow that to illustrate just how much I dislike YOUR allegations! You have tried to discredit me by claiming that the serious and sustained misconduct of Jersey police didn’t occur! You have no idea how hard it is for me to survive not only the horror of what I survived in Jersey, followed by the combined and sustained attack on me by you and Gull and Steel and the Diocese and Deanery, if I was anyone else I would have conveniently committed suicide, as some of the Leicester Victims who you failed conveniently did, as some of the Jersey abuse survivors conveniently did, convenient for you and your police and the dignitaries who you have protected.

I am trying to find you a copy of the letter written to Jersey’s joke of a police complaints authority in 2009, that they never responded to, and it only got much much worse from then on, this isn’t in your scabby excuse for a report, I recall a lot of evidence that both Jersey and Leicester police are very corrupt and have deliberately acted for abusers in power, some of the psychological harm to me that prevents me relating to people well is directly as a result of Leicestershire constabulary’s failures, and more from Jersey police.

Back to the Leicester matter, I know both from my childhood and from accounts of survivors on the streets how horrendous the care system in Leicester/shire was, now can you tell me a bit about your OBE in return? We could go through a list of titles allocated to both abusers and people who covered for them, an interesting trend in the news, but here’s a complete and utter wild card question, did a man called Mark Lupton ever come to your blind eyes or bribe? Oops, I meant attention!

So Glenys, I gather you are not an observant lady, all that abuse going on in Leicester/shire, and you didn’t notice a thing and you got an OBE for it! And in Jersey you are still not noticing a thing! Wow! I guess you get to be a Dame or something pretty soon?

I already know how wrongdoers in authority react to being challenged. Stuart Syvret and Trevor and Shona Pitman were ruined for challenging them, my parents suffered terribly, and I have been repeatedly and publicly destroyed. So before you set off the routine beatings and imprisonments, remember, I have survived it repeatedly, I am brutally and severely harmed but I have lived, and my attitude now is that you will kill me or I will live, but this letter is printed and circulated, indelibly, copied, recorded, forever. I learned that from the Jersey bloggers, especially Stuart Syvret and Trevor Pitman. You can ruin, even kill, but you can no longer delete, and I hope survivors are picking that message up very fast.

You and your police and church only know how to destroy in order to silence, but as I said, it doesn’t work any more, the world is changing, it worked in Leicester in the 80s and 90s, it worked in other areas, Islington, Kincora, it worked against victims who ‘committed suicide’ and met other accidents, but I am prepared to live or die, I have survived so much that I will not take my life, I will let you take my life by police beatings if necessary, as long as the culture of cover- up continues to be smashed as a result and other survivors are freed. There are a lot of survivors now, and Leicester and Jersey stand out, and you are now a link, as far as I am concerned, and I saw that link through your whitewash of my case.

Your whitewash and your link to Leicester means you are not credible, how are you doing in influencing the Jersey Care Inquiry, seeing as you were wheeled in AFTER the inquiry was decided? Jersey had NO safeguarding provision previously and reports and press articles indicate that is still doesn’t, just a damn good pretence on your part!
Let’s see if Jersey has ‘learned lessons’ or has any safeguarding, shall we? I want this complaint investigated, and all the complaints surrounding it!  That will be the test.

Can we just go back to your Liecester connection? You are probably in contact with Keith Vaz? The esteemed member of the committee regards Child abuse? The interlinks are so clear aren’t they? You are part of those interlinks, and your place is the same as Vaz’s, if I judge by my case, keep it sweet for the dignitaries and police? Yes?

Mr Vaz was approached about Greville Janner, by my MOTHER in 1992, and he sent her away and defended Janner. How do you feel about your associate, Mr Vaz, at the moment? Do you remember it all? Leicester in the 80s and 90s, complaints about Janner? What did you do? What earned you the OBE? Why is Vaz on the committee regards the CSA inquiry?

I wonder what your response will be to this letter? Maybe I will know in a few years, judging by you contacting me a year after you had stated the police were innocent and contacting me only as a token, like Steel did, after you had made your arrangements to clear wrongdoers.
Let me do a little diagram: Ted Heath-Leon Brittan-Greville Janner-Vaz-Glenys Johnstone-Heather Steel-Philip Bailhache-Ted Heath-(Name redacted)-Ian LeMarquand-(name redacted)-ButlerSloss, Hedley. this is almost exhaustive but rather than being an allegation it is a power line. Time it ended. No-one should be in an omnipotent position to prevent justice for victims.

I just thought I would observe a pattern that illustrates how the various reports on my case were engineered, John Gladwin was wheeled in due to his name for the Chichester report but he was relegated to looking at ‘constitutional issues’, Steel then ‘stepped forward’ to whitewash the rest for the Deanery and because she didn’t investigate the police and deportation, couldn’t credibly whitewash that, Johnstone could whitewash that from her dual position. Neat, you have to look hard to see the arrangement.

Let me assure you, Jersey police actually contradicted themselves while keeping inaccurate records about me for those they favoured. I lived through appallingly dishonest aand brutal treatment at their hands when I was suffering traumatic stress from the sexual and very severe emotional abuse at the hands of the church warden, and your whitewash will not change that.

Let me be clear, you are going to be sued or face an injunction over your whitewash, I do not have any respect for titles or dignitaries, they haven’t done anything to earn respect, it is those on the ground who are working with and for survivors who are commanding respect, the old days of titles and dignitaries being above the law and ‘giving the order’ for those such as me to be destroyed for writing these things are over. Destroying me will not erase these indelible words, nor will the legal expertise or corruption and brutality of any police force or dignitaries change my course, I survived the last lot, branded and horrifically damaged, I survived it to write this.

You will not harm me further. I formally make that clear. You have claimed in response to a Freedom of information act request that you still intend to publish the whitewash, and this letter is to explain to you why you have no right to do so and why you are guilty of misconduct and who you are guilty of misconduct in liason with.

Jane Fisher was recorded and witnessed as being in Jersey to engineer this matter, and other acts of hers have been witnessed, so as well as holding you liable, the Diocese will also continued to be held to account for your and Steel and Gull’s actions, I will continue to contest them until their prolonged attack on my life is destroyed, and having me beaten and locked up will not turn my course, and if I am killed, as I nearly have been by the public crucifiction and the trauma, these words are indelible like the statements made in the 90s against Janner.

I hereby officially discredit and annul your position and report on my case, you have proved unreliable and dishonest and devious in recording events in Jersey relating to my case, and yes, this can and will be shown to a court of law. Your report is forbidden by me from any further publication, it is not to be shared with the diocese if you have not already shared it, after all it was a whitewash for their aims, and they and you will face legal action if it has been shared or is used by them, and this is now written and recorded.

And this is the well-worn phrase I have shared with you all collectively regarding this matter ‘If this is how you treat me and I have barely survived and been able to answer back in a small voice against you and your press, what happens to the voiceless vulnerable who you do this to?’ What happens to countless whitewashes and beatings and silencing of vulnerable? Will it all come to light as the tide changes against you? Or will those deaths remain in silence and in vain, blamed on madness as you tried to with me? I think Lowell Goddard needs a copy of this letter, would you do the honours?

The gentleman who you defamed in the only report you have published is dead, can’t answer back, I speak for him, you are annulled.
If I hear you spluttering about ‘allegations’ ‘unfounded’ and harassment, you kicked off by harassing me, and put me in a position to believe that you are complicit in cover-ups at my expense to protect wrongdoers. 
And seeing as you have been unwilling to genuinely include me in any report, you have no right to swipe this aside with the defamatory opinions that others have of me, you need to at least consider their own misconducts first and include them in any report to balance it.

Sincerely,

HG


And Here are some of the relevant links, these are exhaustive so this is only a few:


More of Bob Hill's Blogs:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.