Monday 23 December 2013

update

Good evening. Just to update you on what is going on with the blogs. I have imported 'The Wanderer' to this site, 'The Wanderer' tells you two years of my life on the streets after fleeing the Diocese of Winchester, the Wanderer has a gap in February and March of this year when I attempted to live indoors before the Diocese launched on me, and it ceases altogether in October, two years after it started, as the Church of England were hurting me terribly and I became very ill with stress and thus M.E. and had to quit all my activities, including college and the preparations for a second sponsored trek.
'Life after the Diocese' tells of my new life, and I have merged 'The Wanderer' with 'Life after the Diocese' on this blog nest, so it is all accessible in one now.

http://lifeafterthediocese.blogspot.co.uk/

I will also be importing 'Homeless' to this blog nest, but will be keeping it offline while I sort through it and transfer my story to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.