Thursday 7 November 2013

The endless horror of the cover ups and dishonesty and the impact on my life.

04/12/2016 Flaming Hell Jersey, you are landing on this post like a demented grasshopper, if you would like to know more, just email me.

The endless horror of the cover ups and dishonesty and the impact on my life. 

As you know, I have been in shock recently as it was revealed that Dame Steel has indeed done as expected and destroyed me on behalf of the wrongdoers who she has covered up for in her report.I have also been on antibiotics, and I never react well to them, I don't react well to most medicines. So I have been in a bit of a stupor.


I think I will go through various things here.
According to Bob Hill's account of his meeting with Dame Heather Steel, she made me out to be a violent troublemaker who threatens people in their homes.Who I am supposed to have threatened I do not know, as far as I know I threatened no-one until right at the end when the Bishop's refusal to deal with my complaint and the unrelenting distress I was put under by the Dean and Deanery, Jane Fisher and the Bishop, drove me to breaking point.
Apparently Dame Steel's report says the Dean met with me because the A's had made a formal complaint about me harrassing them, presumably this is stating that he did not meet me to deal with my complaint of abuse.If this is the case, which it isn't, don't you think that is very very bad practice indeed? For these reasons among others:
  • The Dean certainly did not make this clear
  • why did the Dean, being confronted with my abuse complaint on one hand, and a known offender all of a sudden making a formal complaint of harrassment against me on the other, not immediately contact the Diocese of Winchester, and also make it clear to me what was going on? He didn't do either.
  • And no matter if the avertys had made a complaint of harrassment, I had made a complaint of sexual abuse and A was known to the church as an offender (which I was not told about or warned about), why was it appropriate for the Dean to see the A's first? It was not.
  • No mention of the A's making a formal complaint was made to me, the Dean was trying to dissuade me from making a complaint against the A's, saying things like 'isn't abuse a bit of a harsh word for this?' etc.
There were no unpleasant letters from me to anyone except where I was being harmed in some way, I am reactive and have responded to being hurt. In the case of the A's I was being sexually and emotionally abused, and in the case of A's Vicar, he and his wife were ignoring my concerns and my deterioration at A's hands and were allowing A to proceed to hurt me and complain to them and discuss me with them repeatedly in a derogatory way while refusing to speak to me, the cult atmosphere and the way I was lied to by the Vicar and his wife also harmed me. And all things considered, the Vicar and his wife's attitude when they knew this man was an offender, and the way they discussed me with him negatively while refusing to speak to me, all the while knowing I was obviously increasingly upset, is unspeakably appalling. Basically, despite his history, he was allowed to take me home and abuse me, I deteriorated and nothing was done.


Apparently, Dame Steel has interviewed Reverend Gavin Ashenden, who is technically nothing to do with this matter, he was not even among the clergy in Jersey when the abuse and abuse case and deportation occured, but as a former barrister, chaplain to the Queen etc, and being closely allied to Reverend Phil and heather Warren's parents/in-law, he feels qualified to have interfered and elected himself spokesperson for the Jersey deanery and slandered and libelled me even though he has never met me, apparently forgetting completely what his dog collar stands for and not taking into account that there is no way a one-sided public judgement of me can be even remotely Christian.


But despite the fact that Dame Heather Steel has not interviewed me, or the A's, she has interviewed Gavin Ashenden, who was not there at the time, does not have my side either of the abuse and abuse complaint nor does he have my side of what happened with George and Jill Lihou, Reverend Phil Warren's parents-in-law.
So why did Dame Steel interview someone who isn't even a relevant witness and not interview me or even attempt to allay fears of her conflict of interests so I could be interviewed, or even take up my offer to be interviewed by a neutral interviewer? Why is the testimony of someone like Gavin Ashenden who was representing the Jersey Deanery even though he wasn't there when the matters took place more important than interviewing me? Or even Bob?Dame Steel claims to have 'not got Bob's emails', is that any excuse? she knew Bob was representing me, and she conveniently lost his emails until it was too late and she has finished her report.


Gavin Ashenden has apparently said that the Dean's case is 'watertight'. Well it may be 'watertight', with legal experts like Gavin Ashenden, Philip Bailhache and Ian leMarquand advising him, as well as presumably his lawyers, but that does not mean they are being honest or Christian, because the fact is that the Dean has done wrong, and no amount of dishonest cover-ups and legal expertise is Christian, nor does it take away the abuse, the misconduct and everything else I have suffered at the hands of the church of England.


I have suffered the church of England for many years now, and am worn down, I have been abused, snubbed, had feet wiped on me, been maligned, been judged, been lied to and about, been brutalized, been imprisoned, left homeless and been destroyed, and am being destroyed.The contrasts are that Jesus was treated as I have been treated, and the people doing this are priests who are being paid and housed because they claim to represent him, their wrongdoings do not represent Jesus, and nor are they destroyed and publicly shamed and left homeless as I have been at their hands.


After many months of being maligned, libelled and slandered at the hands of the Jersey Deanery, I wrote them an open letter, it wont stop their triumph of Dame Steel's representation of them, but it was a reminder to them that their behaviour was not Christian, no matter what they publicly and one-sidedly assumed about mine.The press mainly savaged my letter and did not print it entirely or correctly, that was to be expected, Jersey press are under the thumb of certain notable and not neutral people. Gavin Ashenden surprisingly responded by calling for the Bishop to apologize to me and the Dean. 


I am not sure if that was to save face? Attack the Bishop? Or because the man didn't know how else to respond? Seeing as he has behaved in an appallingly unchristian way and my letter highlights that.This is my letter on Bob's blog, always read the comments sections on Bob's blogs! 
http://bobhilljersey.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/jerseys-dean-hgs-guest-posting-open.html
This is Bob's latest Blog, for those who haven't seen it, again, always read the comments, they are an education:
http://bobhilljersey.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/jerseys-dean-truth-whole-truth-or.html


As you may be aware from the brief posts I have made recently, I have been under intolerable stress. I do not understand why I have been put through all this, and the Diocese of Winchester certainly has no explanation, basically what I have suffered because of Dame Steel and the Jersey Deanery is absolutely inexcusable, no human being especially not a homeless and traumatized one should have to go through the life wrecking, psychologically harmful barrage that I have been through this year, from the Korris report, the police tracing me despite the diocese repeatedly having me brutalized and detained by the police previously for persisting with my complaint, to the Jersey Deanery hate campaign and the impact on my personal life, the threats by Bishop Dakin and the conflicted inquiry that has bypassed me and my account, despite this whole thing supposedly being about me being wrongly treated.


The end result is that I am psychologically injured, separated from my efforts to rebuild my life, maligned, publicly shamed and with no hope of any justice.
The worst thing is, the people who did this to me, without exception, call themselves Christians, and the one man who has represented me and my interests and welfare throughout this, does not publicly identify himself as a Christian.

This post will be followed shortly by another one that got deleted last night when the internet crashed.

1 comment:

  1. Our small group of American women who support survivors of Jersey's institutional child abuse have been aware for some time of the plight of HG, the vulnerable young woman abused by the Church of England Deacon, a man who was already known by other Church leaders to use his position to prey on women.

    We have followed HG's abuse story and subsequent further cruel mistreatment and have been horrified. First, we were shocked at the story of how her complaints of the original Church abuse were mishandled and ignored as annoying to the Dean in Jersey, then outraged by the way she was picked up by police in her nightclothes, imprisoned without bail, and given an utterly "choiceless" choice of deportation from Jersey in Pyjamas, arriving in the UK with no money or home or support.

    Nothing about the way she has been treated by the Church in Jersey or higher up, or anyone associated with Jersey's Ian Le Marquand or Senator Bailhache since this came to light, gives us any confidence in Any government or Church intentions.

    It is a simple thing to google autism if you do not understand how overwhelming and cruelly intimidating your attempted contacts must seem to her. Have you made a good faith effort to understand what might be best for her? Have you contacted Autism organizations or her friend Mr Bob Hill, former Deputy of Jersey and retired MET Police Officer, for help in making some kind of amends to HG? I believe Mr Hill is the person HG had chosen to serve as her contact person, because of her clearly stated trauma over being directly contacted by the Church of England. Your own copies of those reports, perhaps the confidential reports Sir Phillip Bailhache was seen reading on a public flight, should show the diagnosis of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Unfortunately, that was probably exacerbated by the inaccurate and humiliating false disclosure in the Jersey mainstream media and Church circles of some type of mental illness. HG was not diagnosed as mentally ill, although I suspect many healthy people would be after such mistreatment and now almost chronic homelessness.

    May I remind you that this woman was, until her abuse started, an employed woman with an apartment, friends with whom she enjoyed sailing, surfing, hiking and picnics on a regular basis. She had a functioning support system which was dissolved by circumstances the Church was largely responsible for. As you know, she has since endured stretches of time living on the streets, and has for only intermittent periods of time, been able to secure temporary safe quarters.

    The level of conflict of interest involving Dame Heather and the tiny circle of defenders of the original guilty Church parties involved do not inspire any confidence whatsoever outside of Jersey, where a growing number of people are sympathetic to HG's plight. There's been far too much political maneuvering between this Sir Phillip (who has the appearance of controlling both Jersey's Church and government) and the higher levels of the Church of England. Not one of the reports, visits, or meetings has yet provided HG with any relief from what is now a sheer terror of Church officials, Jersey officials and strangers in general.

    If you would like to do the right thing as Christians, I suggest you resist the dysfunctional, feudal Jersey Church culture which led to dismissing this woman's plight and take advice from kinder people, the ones HG understandably trusts. It would be ridiculous if her supporters, now active in multiple countries, were forced to do your jobs of setting this right for her, because of someone's utterly uncharitable political sensitivities.

    Regards,

    Leigh LaFon
    Denver, Colorado, USA

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.