Tuesday 17 February 2015

Church Politics

The church have produced another document, a 50 page 'Vote Labour' documents, even the very conservative news reporter had trouble keeping a straight face.

What is it that the Church do not understand about Christianity? Jesus did not influence voters, and people who had been awaiting the Long expected Messiah felt let down by that. It was the Pharisees who did the Politics and considered themselves God's servants.

I say again, the Church of England are the modern day Pharisees.

And just to correct my error of earlier on the Dean of Jersey  letter, I forgot until I was reminded earlier, the Dean's wife is the real Dean of Jersey, as I was told by a clergyman in Jersey in 2010. Maybe I should have addressed that letter to her.

http://opnlttr.com/letter/open-letter-very-reverend-bob-key-dean-jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.