Saturday 8 March 2014

The Jersey side of things

The reason I have been writing about pre-Jersey background is that a lot of untruths and misleading information has been spread about by the clergy and laity of the Jersey Deanery and the Ould bully, so I am telling some of my adult background. I am unlikely to share in depth my childhood, but I would like to tell the truth of both Jersey and my adult life before Jersey.
I don't think I need to tell you my childhood, it was bad enough to leave me with avoidant attachment disorder and severe psychological problems, which have gone untreated as an adult and not because I didn't want help, as you will see from my story, but the lack of help, support and diagnosis in adulthood helped to lead to the meltdown I had in Jersey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.