Friday 1 November 2013

impact

Good afternoon.

I see that the blog has been read a lot in my absence.
Thank you.

Am I ok? well, no. I haven't been well, and there is no hope of me being ok really.
I am on antibiotics, but that is not the problem. Hey, it's the first time they have fed me anything that hasn't left me incapacitated, although they were a bit annoyed that they couldn't feed me anything stronger in case I had a reaction.

Bob's latest blog will tell you some of what is going on. http://bobhilljersey.blogspot.co.uk/
It doesn't tell it all. I guess I will have to tell you more later. But most of the time now I can't do much, I am indeed destroyed.
I have never had a voice or a just or fair hearing, the few hours with John Gladwin and Christine Daley barely told my story.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.