Sunday 31 December 2017

The New Year's Revolutions for this year

Good evening peeps,

Well I am doing my best to keep my on-blog Christmas traditions going, although it is hard, the damage by the church and their police has left me worn down.

Anyway. This afternoon I went up the farm to sort out my stuff in the barn. There are now three piles, keep, tip, and charity shop. I am improving on my ability to sort stuff out.

The farm had a consignment of new poultry, so I got to meet them and chat to my farm peeps. Lovely.

I came home via the supermarket, a few groceries, the rain and wind have been non-stop. I am just watching TV before work. Work starts at 5.15 and will be flat out for New Year's Eve, yesterday was a steady shift but tonight may be mad and with bad weather and dangerous drivers.

Anyway.

New Year's Revolutions.

It is hard, but I will just copy what I wrote in my notebook. Yeah, someone got me a notebook for Christmas, in the hope that I will stop scribbling little notes and lists on scraps of paper and leaving them lying about. Killjoys, I like leaving a trail of scribbled notes and forgetting where they are.

Revolutions:


  • New Home
  • New Car
  • More Work
  • Make a Difference
  • Help my adoptive brother and his orphanage more
  • Pray More, especially for others
  • Write More
That is the revolutions, very tame now, isn't it? Well the violent beating from the church for being a human being, vulnerable and abused, has destroyed me, and the fact that I am here and writing at all is a horrible miracle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.