Sunday 11 May 2014

I wonder how they would like it?

I wonder how the Bishop, Archbishop or any of their staff would like it if someone or an organization burst into their lives, defaming and threatening them, and then without their consent tried to refer them for 'help'?

They wouldn't like or agree with it, but they are powerful people in a powerful Godless organization, and they would deal with it legally, whereas I am a destroyed vulnerable person who has been defenceless against this rape-like forcing and violation of my human rights.

Trying to explain to wealthy and powerful old men in the church of england the damage they are doing is really hard, because they have no idea and basically don't care, what things are like from the point of view of a poor and vulnerable person such as myself or Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.